In the Management Consulting field of expertise, the core activities of Adventus Management Consultancy can be divided into two main segments:
- Development of Behavioural Competencies
- Evaluation of Behavioural Competencies
Development of Behavioural Competencies
In-company programmes linked to
- Essentials of management and leadership
- Mastering the art of effective communication
- Conflict management
- Influencing across your organization
- Managing in a matrix organization
- Developing your personal influence and impact
- Time management
- Change management
- Effective recruitment skills
- Train the Trainer
- POP – Positive Organizational Politics
- Team Development and Team Coaching
To ensure that you receive the best added value, rather than offering off-the-shelf products, we provide customized programmes, developed in function of your needs and requirements, and geared to your organizational environment and business climate.
Organizational development, changes brought about by mergers and acquisitions, as well as the need to provide key employees with support through a change of role or career, are often catalysts that incite companies to seek coaching.
Adventus Management Consultancy defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
Coaching honours the client as the expert in his/her life and work and embodies the belief that every individual is creative, resourceful and whole.
Standing on this foundation, our responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the individual wants to achieve;
- Encourage individual self-discovery;
- Elicit individual-generated solutions and strategies; and
- Hold the individual responsible and accountable
Evaluation of Behavioural Competencies
In this respect, Adventus Management Organizes Assessment and Development Centres.
An assessment centre is a process whereby a participant completes a series of job-related exercises under observation, so that skills, behavioural competencies, character traits, and motivational fit can be assessed.
A development centre uses the same methodology as an assessment centre, only to a different purpose. Whilst assessment centres are generally used to recruit and select new employees, development centres are used to facilitate learning and improvement in current employees, by providing them with an objective diagnosis of their strengths and ‘gaps’ in relation to a set of competencies.
We prepare assessees to undergo assessment centres, not only in the light of being selected, but also as a useful and enriching experience in self-development.
Moreover, we accompany future civil servants in the preparation of the EPSO Assessment Centre (European Personnel Selection Office).